Attn: All cocaine users - a question!
c***@gmail.com
2015-10-29 17:12:05 UTC
We sell a wide range of Pharmaceutical product online . We offer the best quality Pain Killers,sex pills,HGH,diet pills,sleeping pills, anti-depressants,anti-aging pills,weight loss pills .We have the following in stock, ethylone, methylone a-pvp Fentanyl, Ketamine, Actavis, Methylone, Morphine, Oxycontin, ethylone, methylone, a-pvp, Oxycodone ,Xanax,crak , Methadone, Amphetamine, Methampetamine, MDMA,Ecstasy , Adipex ,and other research chemical. We do 4 days for normal shipping and 24 Hours Express Delivery Available. Fast,safe and reliable delivery .We Provide Tracking Numbers And Free sample To An Extent.
Hope you will enjoy our services. Your suggestion, we will highly appreciate.email for more detail .our contact
EMAI: healthpharmacyhp(AT)gmail.com
SKYPR:pharmacystock
TEL: 1(928) 476-7485
r***@gmail.com
2016-12-11 13:55:18 UTC
I've got a situation where someone wraps a single fix of
cocaine into a small rectangle of paper as I've seen done
in lots of movies and TV shows.
The coke is poured into the center of the paper, the top
third of the paper is then folded down, the bottom third
of the paper is then folded up, the left third of the
paper is then folded to the right, and, finally, the right
third of the paper is folded to the left, which packages
the "single serving" of cocaine neatly inside the paper.
Is there a term for this type of cocaine purchase. Is
that a "nickle bag" or does it have some other name?
Ed
It's a bindle. Sizes of envelope may vary. Could be anywhere from a small
looking bindle of 1/4 gram to a larger size bindle of, say, an eight-ball.
In the old days they were called them "Sno Seals" because of the blue image
of a seal balancing a ball on his nose.
Chuck
Observation will press the button and imagination will do the rest.
replace "spamisgak" with "chuckfox"
Hey ed, Ricky here...and i am on a quest to find out 'exactly what type specialty paper like product, that those 'Sno-Seals' fold-able Bindles, which...at that time...i had assumed...had been designed and market SPECIFICALLY for cocaine DISTRIBUTION...SIMPLY BECAUSE they were unaffected by the Eatherandotherchemicalsintheresidual... 'EstherWASH'...or 'EstherBASE' if you prefer...hence the name!extremely caustic and vaporous and hard to contain......unlike any other type of paper or foil product that i could get my hands on, to put to the test, was available...as a high volume Esther Base cocaine distributer i tried to use at that time...and out of desperation...i tried anything that i could get my hands on at that time in Southern California...THEY WERE IMPERVIOUS TO THE trace amounts of 'Esther..., were made out of. if i may correct you though...it's true what you saID, THAT THERE WAS a blue seal NOTBALANCEINGA'Ball,as,...ataglance...anyonewouldassume...thatseal...uponcloserexamination...wasactuallybalanceinga'SNOWFLAKE'ONHISNOSE,stamped trademark on each individual
r***@gmail.com
FINETHENCALLTHEMWHateveryoulike...butcansomeonepleasetellmespecificallywhatthetermornameforthecoatedglossychemicalresistantpaperproduct(iamguessinghere)is...thattheyaremadeoutof?andwhereicanfindittopurchaseinbulkwholesalequantitys?isurewouldappreciateanyinputonhowicanfindoutwhoactuallymanufacturesanddistributesthematerialitself...thanks,Ricky
r***@gmail.com
notaballbalanceingonthatsealsnose...asnowflake!
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-21 14:56:12 UTC
MEXICAN FACTORY COCAINE 97% PURITY METHAMPHETAMINE CRYSTALS HIGH QUALITY GENUINE DEALER

offer discount prices not involve with the law trying to supply my stock using media to get in torch with online buyers do secure mailing just email me to ***@gmail.com we can discuss about this