Why Hollywood as We Know It Is Already Over
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-01-31 02:39:00 UTC
Why Hollywood as We Know It Is Already Over

Vanity Fair, vanityfair.com
Monday, January 30, 2017

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/why-hollywood-as-we-know-it-is-already-over

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-01-31 02:42:05 UTC
Monday, January 30, 2017
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/why-hollywood-as-we-know-it-is-already-over
Forwarded post:

I didn't see anything non-obvious in the entire article.
Looks like something a skillful writer was assigned to do
-- "give me 3500 words on why Hollywood is in trouble by
Monday morning" -- and the guy spent a few hours
researching things on Google and there's the result.

I'm not saying he's not good, not a pro. But there's
nothing in it that a person who's paying attention isn't
already aware of.

Netflix and Amazon are producing content, with Facebook
on deck to do so. CGI and AI are making the traditional
motion picture craft obsolete, along with their unionized
workforce and its ridiculous work rules. Barriers to
entry are falling, let a hundred flowers bloom.

A deep-think piece for the Vanity Fair set, I suppose.

Posted by Steely Tom

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti