'Fifty Shades' of Box Office: Feminists Whipped & Sodomized Over Valentine's Day Weekend
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2015-02-15 18:36:40 UTC

Saturday, February 14, 2015

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/14/fifty-shades-of-box-office-feminists-whipped-sodomized-over-valentines-day-weekend/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2015-02-15 18:44:08 UTC
Saturday, February 14, 2015
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/14/fifty-shades-of-box-office-feminists-whipped-sodomized-over-valentines-day-weekend/

Forwarded post:

"Now that left-wing feminists can get a movie greenlit,
we get 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and its literal doormat of
a protagonist, Anastasia Steele. We get a movie about a
woman who completely gives up her life and identity to
- wait for it, wait for it - a man. But not just any man,
a man who stalks and emotionally manipulates her until
she consents to his physical abuse."

So this is essentially a remake of 9 1/2 Weeks?

Posted by JeffWeimer

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://tinyurl.com/JaiMaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2015-02-15 18:47:57 UTC
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
"Now that left-wing feminists can get a movie greenlit,
we get 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and its literal doormat of
a protagonist, Anastasia Steele. We get a movie about a
woman who completely gives up her life and identity to
- wait for it, wait for it - a man. But not just any man,
a man who stalks and emotionally manipulates her until
she consents to his physical abuse."
So this is essentially a remake of 9 1/2 Weeks?
Posted by JeffWeimer
End of forwarded post.
Forwarded post:

Even the big media critics for the most part are trashing
the movie -- it comes in with only 1 1/2 stars on "Rotten
Tomatoes", but apparently is getting a big opening week
boost, presumably from who like the idea of hooking up
with 'bad boys' and then somehow reforming them into the
perfect boyfriend/husband.

We'll see how the second weekend's boxoffice does, with
all the bad reviews out there, since the audience score
is coming in just above 50 percent on the RT site (27
percent for the critics).

Posted by Jon