Skyfall 'nonsense' says Bond writer
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2015-01-12 04:54:12 UTC
Skyfall 'nonsense' says Bond writer

Film-News.co.uk
January 8, 2015

Skyfall has been labelled “nonsense” by Anthony Horowitz.

The author, who is writing a new James Bond novel
himself, has admitted he was unimpressed by the latest
movie in the famous franchise.

While Skyfall, which saw Daniel Craig take on the role of
007 for a third time, was a box office hit, Anthony
admits he didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

“I am one of the few people in the country who really
didn't like the last Bond film, Skyfall,” Anthony said,
according to the MirrorOnline.

"I thought it was nonsense and it made me quite cross.
But I have to accept that that is the most successful
Bond film ever made and it seems to have been the most
loved Bond film ever made - which is sort of worrying in
a way because it means I'm not with the flow.”

Anthony also said his lack of interest in the movie,
which also starred Judi Dench and Ben Whishaw, has made
him realise he won't be able to use his screenwriting
skills to pen a Bond movie.

Continues at:

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H=Skyfall-nonsense-says-Bond-writer&nItemID=29303

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Pete K.
2015-01-12 17:59:44 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Skyfall 'nonsense' says Bond writer
Film-News.co.uk
January 8, 2015
Skyfall has been labelled “nonsense” by Anthony Horowitz.
The author, who is writing a new James Bond novel
himself, has admitted he was unimpressed by the latest
movie in the famous franchise.
While Skyfall, which saw Daniel Craig take on the role of
007 for a third time, was a box office hit, Anthony
admits he didn't understand what all the fuss was about.
“I am one of the few people in the country who really
didn't like the last Bond film, Skyfall,” Anthony said,
according to the MirrorOnline.
Count me as another. I thought it easily the worst of the Craig Bonds.
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-12 21:40:37 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
"I thought it was nonsense and it made me quite cross.
But I have to accept that that is the most successful
Bond film ever made and it seems to have been the most
loved Bond film ever made - which is sort of worrying in
a way because it means I'm not with the flow."
Anthony also said his lack of interest in the movie,
which also starred Judi Dench and Ben Whishaw, has made
him realise he won't be able to use his screenwriting
skills to pen a Bond movie.
http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H=Skyfall-nonsense-says-Bond-writer&nItemID=29303
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
It's effectively the Batman story rejiggered for Bond. If you didn't see that movie, then it follows that it is the worst.

http://my168project.com
http://fb.com/Team33Productions
@MatchesMalone
You May Already Be, On Team 33....