FBI: CALIF. MUSLIM CLERIC PLOTTED ATTACKS
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-13 22:15:24 UTC
Facts about terrorist Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

FBI: Calif. Muslim Cleric Plotted Attacks

By David Kravets, Associated Press Writer
Associated Press
Tuesday, August 9, 2005

(08-09) 14:38 PDT SAN FRANCISCO, (AP) - A judge refused
to set bail Tuesday for a Muslim cleric from Pakistan who
faces deportation and has been accused of planning to set
up a camp to train followers to kill Americans.

Shabbir Ahmed, 39, is only charged with overstaying his
visa while he was heading a mosque in Lodi. The
allegation about the terrorist camp came from an FBI
agent's testimony during the immigration hearing.

"Do I believe he is planning a terror attack?" FBI agent
Gary Schaaf said. "That's some of the information that
has been provided to us."

He testified that Ahmed and others were in the fledgling
stages of opening a terrorism training camp in Lodi, a
town of 62,000 about 30 miles south of Sacramento. Schaaf
did not say what type of terrorist attacks were planned,
but he said Ahmed was acting as an intermediary for Osama
bin Laden and other terrorists.

Ahmed's lawyer said that if his client was connected with
terrorism, he would be facing criminal charges rather
than just being charged with overstaying his visa.

Ahmed was one of five men connected to the mosque
arrested in June.

Immigration Judge Anthony Murry declined to offer Ahmed
bail as he fights the immigraton charge. "I am compelled
to find you are both a flight risk and a danger to the
community," Murry said.

The judge set an Oct. 24 hearing in which Ahmed can
challenge his detention and immigration charge.

More at:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/08/09/national/a143814D23.DTL

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-13 23:42:37 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
It is dishonest
. . . to try to deny The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

Om Shanti
harmony
2005-08-14 02:49:14 UTC
very troubling.
it seems like he is trying to provoke hate crimes.
as a precaution, keep your family away 100 ft away from places where his
words are talked about.
aclu guys must do something about this.
Om Shanti
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-14 08:22:20 UTC
Forget ACLU, the Department of Homeland Security must
protect the people from these terrorists.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti
Om Shanti
Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj
Date: 14 Aug 2005 03:44:25 -0700
By telling lies, Christians do not bring disrepute to their religion.
You know why? Lie is the way of life for them.
Their bible is a source of lie. Such as the theory that life was
created by their god , few thousand years ago. Even a child know that
life has been in existence for many million years
Their missionaries are bundle of lies. Like their "miracle" healing.
End of forwarded message

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti